Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Patriotism in our Country

Here goes a coversation with a strager...now no more a stranger.....

***********Stranger
Dear Santosh,
Its great to know your thoughts... Shall I ask you one question? If you dont mind...
Warm Regards
Suneil
Jai Hind... Jai Hind ki Sena!

***********Me
hi,sure, but tell me who you are and what are you? do i know you....aeryou going to introduce yourself?cheers!Santosh

***********No More Starnger (Sunil)
Dear Santosh,
Great to ... RECe Ur message. No You dont me. I was Watching Netaji... I found you.
Regards
Sunil
I am Sunil Kumar
From Mumbai
I am some what relate to Aerospace tech

*********Me
hi,cool...ok, so you wanted to ask me something...what is it?Regards,Santosh S

*********Sunil
Dear...
No.... What can I tell about myself? When We ll meet... Cool... So You are a patriot.... Great
Regards
JaiHind
Watch bharat-rakshak.com abeautiful site some btfl photos of Sukhoi maintained by Mr. Jagan Pillai

**********Me
The below was your first mail..."Dear Santosh,Its great to know your thoughts... Shall I ask you one question? Ifyou dont mind...Warm RegardsSuneilJai Hind... Jai Hind ki Sena"So what is your question..i don't mind..tell me? I mean ask me?JaiHind...

**********Sunil
Hi Dear...
I got the answer.... You are Patriot..
Regards
Suneil

**********Me
ok, whats the big deal in that...i think everyone is a patriot...itsjust when the correct time comes they will show off....what do you saysuneil...

**********Sunil
Dear Santosh,
No... Its a big deal.. Unfortunately.. There is no patriotism in our country. Nobody loves nation.. Actually they dont feel that this land, property, trains belong to us .It belong to the Govt and we are not part of it. So U ll find irt in train, toilets and roads. In small things there is patriotism starts. When you dont love such things... You dont bother who is ruling you.. only that Me, my family, my home thats all! Let Vajpayee, Sonia, Bush or Musharraf... makes no difference for them.


************Me
Dear Suneil,Points to be noted, but did we ever bother what you and me are doingtowards this country.By the way, do you blog....I do...check it on http://surabisantosh.blogspot.com/send me your link.....Regards,Santosh S.

************Sunil
Dear Santosh,
Yes I do, Even when I am travelling, My friends don't like my attitude.I try to clean or prevent gandagi and try to maintain cleanliness and saftey for myself and other pass.Yes I do pay incometax.Yes I have sacrificed my life to my country.These are things not to be mentoined you have to do and forget.
Regards
Jai Hind Jai Hind ki sena
Suneil


_____________________
well, that was the conversation between me and sunil... will soon write on the above conversation...

No comments: