Sunday, December 12, 2004

Forest gump

Wow! long back one of my friend said forest gump is a must see movie for everyone, nearly 4 years back. Then started my search for forest gump vcd, never got it. May be i did not try with full effort. I just said to my friends and when ever i checked out for vcds - i surely asked for forest gump. But, recently i felt i need to see this movie soon. Then went to a vcd shop and asked them to get me a vcd. Atlast after bugging them everyday for 2 weeks yesterday they got me the vcd. I never saw the cover of forest gump - it was white background with TomHanks sitting on the bench.

The movie was good, but did not feel the same what i thought i would feel when i seeing the movie. Movie was different - after the movie i thought i should also work like a physic. If i want to or think of doing something then i have to do it.

I liked the way Tom acted, his acting was simply superb. I still remember a dialogue from that movie "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you get".


2 comments:

Sudhi said...

One of the best combination happened to Hollywood or rather you can say to World cinema is the combination of Robert Zemeckis(Director) and Tom Hanks. Forrest gump is an excellent movie. I would also suggest that one must watch the other film by Robert Zemeckis and Tom hanks, it is 'Cast Away'. I would like to recall the tagline of the Movie forest gump - "The world will never be the same once you've seen it through the eyes of Forrest Gump"

Santosh S Kumar said...

Hi Sudi...I have seen Cast Away...pretty good movie, these guys really make a great combination. Hope you remmember me asking you about Forest Gump CD long back may be 6-8 months back. I got it atlast... :-)