Thursday, May 05, 2005

What Kind of traveler I am!

Anuradha's post on What Kind of traveler you are? got me the following passport :)

Your travel type: Rough guy

When the going gets tough, the rough guy gets going! Sleep outside, hike up mountains, eat raw lizards for breakfast, that's his perfect holiday. Ten days of hiking through unspoilt jungle between Colombia and Panama, that kind of thing.

top destinations:

Ngorongoro
Tahiti
Darien Gap

stay away from:

Paris
Venice
Tokyo
get your own travel profile

2 comments:

Anu said...

So that makes two of us...wish there were more rough guys around and I could go out every weekend...

-Anu

Creative Ritual!! said...

Anuradha, I am ready to go out with you until I get jaded of going out with you... I am sure it will take atleast 6 weekends to reach that stage... So, where are we going next weekend? Do mail me…